Law Firm Emphasis:
- Criminal,Traffic and DWI/DUI Defense
- Drug Possession/Distribution
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury Accidents (Auto & Motorcycle)
- Wills, Estate Planning Documents
- Medical and General Power of Attorney
- Social Security Disability
If you face traffic ticket violations, license suspension or charges for a serious motor vehicle offense you need legal representation from an experienced traffic lawyer like Jonathan K. Miller. Attorney Miller has more than 25 years of experience representing clients in Maryland and Pennsylvania charged with traffic offenses.
A Maryland or Pennsylvania traffic violation can result in serious penalties including jail time, points on your license and possible license suspension or revocation. A poor traffic record can adversely affect your job, security clearance, and future employment opportunities.
Attorney Miller is a traffic attorney dedicated to helping clients keep points and convictions off of their driving record. He will work hard for you whether you are charged with a minor offense or more serious offenses such as:
- Driving with a Suspended License/Revoked License
- Driving without a License
- Driving an Uninsured Vehicle
Contact Attorney Jonathan K. Miller at PenMar Law, LLC for assistance with traffic tickets, charges stemming from an auto accident and more. Call 443-504-5974 or 410-452-5500 today to schedule a free one-half hour consultation.